Recipe of the Week: Warm Brie w/Slow Roasted Tomatoes
Warm Brie with Slow Roasted Tomatoes
Yield: 4-6 servings
Total Cook Time: 65 minutes
-3 cups Cherry Tomatoes
-3 cloves Garlic, minced
-2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil*
-1 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub*
-1 16 oz Wheel Brie Cheese
-1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
-1 Tbsp Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar*
-French Bread Crostini or Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer in a baking dish. Season with garlic, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, and Mediterranean rub. Gently toss to coat with oil and disperse herbs evenly. Place in the oven and cook until tomatoes are slightly shriveled, about 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, slice the Brie into 1/4" thick pie wedges. Gently fan around an oven safe platter.
4. Spoon the tomatoes decoratively atop the Brie and place back in the oven until cheese is slightly warmed, about 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with balsamic glave and serve with crusty bread slices. Enjoy!
Posted on Mon, February 25, 2019
by Tiffany Olson filed under