July Recipe: Lemon & Herb Marinated Chicken
Lemon & Herb Marinated Chicken
Serve these zesty lemon chicken breasts as a main dish or in Mediterranean style tacos, atop salads, or tossed with pasta. The ingredients in bold italics are available at the Wine Gallery.
Prep Time: 35 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
* 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless
* 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
* 1/3 cup Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
* 2 Tbsp Mediterranean Seasoning
* 1 1/2 tsp Rosemary Sea Salt
* 1/2 tsp Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. To a large zip-top bag, add the olive oil, Meyer Lemon Balsamic, rub, sea salt and pepper. Seal and shake to combine.
3. Add the chicken to the marinade bag, reseal and let stand for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. Using a pan that is safe to go in the oven, heat on the stove top. Add 1 additional Tbsp oil. Once warm, add the marinated chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken over and place the pan into the oven. Bake an additional 5-6 minutes.
5. Serve and Enjoy!
*** Handy tip: in the morning, add frozen chicken breasts to the marinade and let it thaw and marinate at the same time. When it's dinner time, simply remove the chicken from the bag and cook.
Posted on Thu, July 12, 2018
by Tiffany Olson filed under